CLEAN IT RIGHT
CLEAN IT RIGHT
|Posted by cleanitrightcarpetcare on August 2, 2013 at 7:25 PM|
If you have pets and they come in the house you will at some point have to clean up after them. They have accidents!
As a professional in the floor care industry, we have all the right stuff to treat these accidents. You the pet owner don't usually have a $20,000 truck mounted machine sitting in your garage just waiting for the accident to happen.
I would like to give you a few tips on what you can do the clean up the occasional accident.
1. Mix up a spray bottle with 50/50 mix of white vinegar & water (label it) keep this just for accidents.
2. Mix up a spray bottle with 1/10 mix of liquid laundry detergent (label it). P.S use very little detergent.
3. Designate a white towel for these types of accidents ( mark as pet accident towel only)
4. Pick up a can of Lysol Disinfectant.
Now that you have your supplies on hand, you are ready for that occasional accident.
Here are the steps for urine:
1. Start with your towel and absorb the urine with the towel by lying it over the area and walking on it. Rinse towel.
2. Spray the area with the vinegar & water till very wet, lay you towel over the area and leave till dry.
Here are the steps for feces:
1. Scoop up as much of the feces as possible.
2. Spray area with the detergent until wet.
3. Take your white towel and saturate it with warm water, lay it over the spot and walk back and forth over it. The goal is to rinse the detergent and absorb the feces into the towel. Rinse towel and repeat steps until the spot is gone.
4. Spray the spot with Lysol and cover with damp rinsed out towel. Leave till dry.
I hope these steps will help!
Mike Stone Veteran Carpet Cleaning Professional
P.S. If this was of value to you, please go to our FB page at www.facebook.com/cleanitrightcarpetcare1 and say so. Thank You1